General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. fix Links with No Anchor Text bug

The new Site Audit check "Links with No Anchor Text" has a bug. It flags links that use the URL as the anchor text. Go to https://pointofreturn.com/pages/benzodiazepine_withdrawal The URL https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4606320/ is falsely listed as a link with no anchor text.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Site Audit  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix slow page speed errors.

Collaborate with GT Metrix to enable the changing of server locations when running a site audit.

I can't include this currently in my reporting as you're telling me that https://www.lenzsecurity.co.uk/home-security-for-tenants-rented-properties/ loads in 3.87 seconds.

We're based in the UK. When I run a speed test with the server location set as London, the page loads in 1.3 seconds! PLEASE FIX, I've been asking for this for enough time to your representatives that try get more money out of us but I flat our refuse to spend more money on a platform that isn't working how I need it too.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Site Audit  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add monthly audit option

Right now you only offer once, daily or weekly crawl options. Can you please add a monthly option??

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site Audit  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. send to Asana

asana is equally as popular as trello. for those of us who do not use trello, that feature should be replaced with send to asana, or at the very least hidden from view if you do not use Trello.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Site Audit  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Filter Broken URL by HTTP Status Code (403) - Blocked SEM Rush Crawl

Need to be able to filter then select all 403 status codes which indicate the site blocked SEM Rush from crawling. Too many false positives and just need to get them out of the list.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. broken links should also the page where the link was found

its ok doing an audit & identifying broken links - but what page were the broken links on. If there is a way - its not easy to see.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Site Audit  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Delay Lead Generation Tool Emails

Lead generation tool - able to delay/choose a time limit when the client will receive the email. Instant receipt devalues the audit widget

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Site Audit  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Improve the 'Lead generation Tool' report

Right now your Lead Generation Tool only offers the possibility to change the text on the widget and the text that goes in the email with the actual report, but the thing is that the actual report can't be personalised.

My suggestion is to improve the tool in a way that we can customise the report we want to send to new leads.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Regex for Site Audit Exclusion

There is no way to exclude pages if they don't have a specific path. Dynamic pages with an alphanumerical ID, for example, could be excluded with Regex.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Site Health updates without re-running campaign when an issue is hidden

It would be extremely helpful if the site health overall score would update when you hide an issue WITHOUT re-running the campaign.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Separate Content and Technical Issues in the Site Audit Report

Make it possible to separate content and technical issues to better delegate tasks to the relevant employees. This could be an option in the reporting only, but it would also make sense for it to be an option in the SEMRush dashboard also.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. a 'continue crawl' button

for people NOT having the biggest subscription but have websites larger then the max crawl project limit. Make it so they can easily start a new project with the uncrawled urls

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. THIS ISSUE IS NEVER shows CORRECT information

subdomains don't support HSTS : THIS ISSUE IS NEVER CORRECT

i HAVE PERFORMED MANY SEO AUDITS BUT THIS ALWAYS SHOWS INCORRECT INFORMATION.
    EVEN OF https urls.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I suggest you guys to remove "low text-HTML ratio" concept from the warning category

Hi there,
    I would suggest you guys to remove "low text-HTML ratio" concept from the warning category. This is because Google has no such ranking factor on "Code To Text ratio". Even John Mueller of Google has said the following and confirmed that during his questionnaire session:

No. We we don't use anything like text to code when it comes to Google search. We especially pick up the visible content on the page and we use that. Some pages have a lot more HTML, some pages have a lot less HTML. That's more a matter of your kind of design…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add Structured Data (Rich Snippets) to Site Audit

Add an overview to the Site Audit tool whereby it analysis the types of rich snippets used on the site and performs diagnostics as the Google Structured Data Testing Tool does.

Total numbers of the various types used would also be helpful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Colocar texto âncora dos links quebrados

Colocando os textos âncoras dos links quebrados (ou não quebrado) vai facilitar a gente achar esses links e corrigir eles. Fica a dica!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Run run crawl only on fixed pages

Can only see option to re-run entire crawl, just re-running on fixed pages would be better

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Rachel,
    Could you please specify what do you mean by the “fixed” pages? For some checks, the bot must also crawl linked pages (canonical, sitemap, links, hreflang etc). For the rest of the checks, there is a feature on the Crawled Pages report.

Best Regards,
    Dennis

19. have a select all option to hide issues

I need to hide 14,000 issues. even if i set to 100 entries per screen, im gonna be there for ages clicking select all on the page then hide. I should be able to select every issue in the filter, regardless of which page there are on so i can hide all issues in one go instead of hiding everything on page 1,2,3,4 etc.

I dont want to hide the check, just the 14,000 issues the check has found, as in future it might find something that requires my attention.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Stop asking me how likely I am to recommend you.

Irritating questions make me less likely to recommend you. Asking once is enough.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Site Audit  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base