General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Checking for Keyword cannibalization

Do you provide service checking Report for Keyword cannibalization?

Keyword cannibalization occurs when multiple pages rank for the same keyword, damaging the individual ranking of each page. This report helps you avoid keyword cannibalization by showing which keywords rank for multiple pages

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Export Ranking Overview (EXCEL)

Can all columns of the ranking overview be added to the (export) excel? Now I miss a bunch of data in my excel. Thanks!

SERP Features
    Positions
    Estimated Traffic
    Visibility
    URL
    CPC
    Vol

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Position Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bring back compact view for Position Tracking ranking table.

After this last UI update, the option for Compact View within table settings seems to be missing - Not sure if this is a bug or a feature. I really dislike these fat table rows.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Position Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Match line graphs' colors on position tracking

The line graphs' colors under each keyword don't match to the main graph, creating confusion as to which site is affected.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Give back the Top Ranking URL in Position Tracking

The position tracking table used to show the ranking URL when clicking on the position. Now clicking expands a chart for the specific keyword but doesn't tell me what page/url is ranking.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Decrease the font size of rankings table

The sizing of your fonts in the redesigned Rankings Overview table are a mess.

The font size is massive, even on a bigger screen.

It doesn't need to be so big and most users aren't going to be using a large screen like your developers are.

Decrease the size.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Why did you remove the webpage URL in the keywor ranking overview, please add it back.

Why did you remove the webpage URL for each organic keyword in the keyword ranking overview, please add it back.

I can't click on position rank and view which web page it is attributed to.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ranking positions

Is it possible to pull all my position rankings for all my projects onto one screen? The idea being that once a month I can get a snapshot of all my clients on one screen.

The only data I would need is:

of terms in Top 3

of terms in Top 10

of terms in Top 20

of terms in Top 100

But for all at once. Ideally with ability then to click through to each client from there.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add KD to Rankings in Position Tracking w/in Projects

It would be great to see KD in the rankings overview report to gain understanding in why a page might be ranking the way it does for each keyword.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. URL column on Rankings Overview

Make the URL column wider to fit full URL so this can be read properly and can be displayed in screen grabs. Currently the keyword field is very wide but the URL field is truncated.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Have the KD score in the columns

I would love to have the KD% in my position tracking tab so that I could prioritize on the fly my SEO. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Figure out the duplicates between keyword manager and keyword position tracking

I have 478 keywords of 1,000 allowed in keyword manager. I want to add those to position tracking which has 62 keywords. I'm not able to add the 478 in one shot because I would go over the 500 keywords. Why doesn't the tool figure out what key words are already in keyword position tool?

The more I have to do manually, the less value your tools have.

Just sayin.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. chinese url with correct encode/decode

The landing page section should show correct encoding for chinese characters, now it's showing some alien language.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. label

Display all the tabs (dashboard, or rankings...) by labels name. Once we gave a label to a group of keyword, we just want to see how this group of keywords is performing instead of having all keywords list in any order.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. provide insights into ranking decline and how to fix

provide insights into ranking decline and how to fix

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. FAQ mark-up

Would be great to have (either under SERP features or something else) what kind of mark-ups are visible on the SERPs for your individual URL, in this case, say the FAQ mark-up being displayed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Show the top reasons why you possibly lost position

Good day,

Google is constantly killing our business with these search engine updates and we can never understand why. We keep doing all the "best practices" and start to grow then get crushed again.

I don't see a way in SEM to me why or at least give me the top possible reasons. I have to dig and guess and in the end can never learn anything to tell me steps to take to correct it. It's mostly a guessing game.

My suggestion is to come up with a way bring together the data from an industry and look at…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Create quick view with charts of several landing pages + search terms ranking history

Need a quick view of several landing pages + search terms' ranking history, all on one web page (please) with position movements on charts. Include any Google updates, website events, etc, that may contribute to up or downward trends.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow for column rearrangement

Allow us to customize the arrangement of columns, placing the volume at the end, is bad user experience, or at the very least, allow us to hide your sidebar

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Keep day by day serch visibility data

Can you change the Position Tracker so that it retains day by day rankings even a year on? At my company we always review ourselves Year on Year and currently this is impossible for me to do.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base