General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Amount of projects

I hope you take this feedback seriously and listen to your users and especially the users who don't subscribe! I think it was a very bad move of your sales strategy to reduce the amount of projects. Sadly this will be an important issue I will reevaluate when I have to consider continuing the subscription in 6 months, because most of your competitors offer more projects for rank tracking on a similar price level. I was always a big fan of your tool, but in my position as a starting freelancer this really hurts your reputation. You definitely should offer…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Account & Billing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Put a date on your receipt

You request a Credit Card to sign up for a 7 day trial. It would be nice to see a date on the invoice from which you will start the 30 day Paid period for the SEMrush software.
    I see the Payment Date, and the Activation Date, but this does not include the 7 days Free Trial.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Account & Billing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Charges/Pricing

Your pricing may be appropriate for US CANADA ETC but not for an Indian that too for a beginner as the pricing is much more than our earning.
    When any one joins for free then at least allow them to learn for some time instead of trapping.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please add Canada to your Listing Management tool

Hi,

My customers are all in Canada and it seems that a few of your tools don't include a Canadian database.

I see your ads in Canada, but SEMrush lacks some features for Canadian businesses.

Thanks for your consideration

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Account & Billing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. sell a day pass, add more European friendly methods of payment (iDeal)

I'm not an SEO person, just trying to learn a bit and this site was recommended by Will Coombe 3 Months to No. 1. It's confusing to me how I could reach my 10 request limit when I literally added one domain name and couldn't click on any information after that.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. please add cheaper plans for newbies

All of the newbies can't pay too much money so it would be nice if you add some cheaper plans for the newbies .

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Better way of transferring accounts

Here's what I would like. I set up account as a trial, paying for it myself. Employer is now willing to pay for account. However, I would like to zero out account history etc but retain the historical data on a project. Can't do that so I have to make a new account.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Cheaper plan for 1 project stores

It would be nice if SEMrush offered a cheaper plan for small stores such as ours that only have one or two projects. We don't need all the bells and whistles that larger enterprises use, just the ability to check all of our pages, slowly optimize them, improve links and once in a while check the keyword rankings to see if our efforts have been successful.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. можно делать попапы, которые можно закрыть. очень помогает.

попап, который предлагает пробную версию, невозможно закрыть. надеюсь это баг, а не фича.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. login to more than one device

There are times when I want to follow along on a course; however, not being able to login in more than one device (or browser) makes that tough. I think the one sign in does not consider that a user (like me) may have my desktop plus mobile devices.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Verify email addresses before sending email to new users

Don't just accept any email provided by new users. Only mark it as valid after it has been verified by sending it an activation email and waiting for the user to click the activation link. There's no point sending an activation email and then starting to send email without waiting for the activation to complete

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. please add ideal payment option

please add ideal payment option

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. tener opcion de cancelar plan dentro de mi cuenta

Buenas noches. Es importante poder tener la opción como administrador de cancelar un plan que fue adquirido de manera mensual.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow a customer to cancel their account during the free trial pereiod

Not allowing a customer to do this and insinuating a manual process is a negative customer experience - it provides a lack of transparency in the process & suggests that the process is not automated and subject to human error.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Increase the free trial period

This is because your cancellation policy is too complicated and if it takes you up to 10 days to acknowledge and or cancel a subscription, 4 days are not enough for anyone to decide if the price is worth the information received and most reputable companies give one month free trial - enough time to use the whole package and decide if it's worth the cost.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Give the option to have multiple email adresses

We would like to have al the reports go to marketing@ and invoices to finance@

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. PLease have online verfication for Payment

Like Netflix, please have an additional verification process for the payment to go through. It feels like a bloody scam.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I suggest you create a 4th tier

for people whose startups are struggling. The tools required are limited at this stage, but crucial. By the time i get on my feet, which i will, i will be married to this software only because i wish to be..
    Having a little more access won't diminish my desire or affect my decision to purchase this software when i can.
    Which I hope won't be long now as things are improving finally. I do appreciate what i have received from SEM already in the free bag.It just would have been great to have a little more help from SEM on…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base