General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add keywords from Competitors’ Paid Keywords to Keyword Manager

Hi, can you enable us to add keywords from Competitors’ Paid Keywords to Keyword Manager? Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Competitor research  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Include Tanzania and China in the list of countries

I'm from Tanzania, please include data for my country so I can use your software. Also China is a big country not to be in the list.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please add Kenya to the list os drop down country selects.

Hi my name is Louis, a web developer in Nairobi, Kenya.

We have been introducing our customers to start using semrush.com to track their SEO Rankings, the challenge is some features are not accurate since we do not have Kenya in the list of dropdown country lists.

Is it possible to add Kenya to the country list. Thanks.

Louis,
    hquemedia.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add Uganda

I am working in Uganda and do not see it among the countries. Due to this I am not sure I should buy your service. Can you serve this area please?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. why do we have to wait 4 days in to the new month to get past month data

why do we have to wait 4 days in to the new month to get past month data

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add competitors once and have it propagate to every tool

There are multiple places where you can add competitors. It's a waste of time to add them over and over again. There should be a master list that propagates to each SEMRush tool.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Competitor research  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Sugiero agregar la posibilidad de Agrupar competencias por Zonas geográficas

Quisiera tener la posibilidad dentro de los proyectos de tener grupos de competidores por zona geográfica, estoy analizando competencias entre bancos de estados unidos y son diferentes los competidores para un mismo banco dependiendo de la región. si hay una solución para esto por favor me indican.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Flexible time frames for paid competitors reports

Instead of being locket on fixed monthly time frames, I would find it useful to have a calendar picker and create flexible reports, at least yearly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. add google.com.pa

Panama is the fastest growing economy in central america. Why not adding it?!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. add ability to quickly add top competitors to the domain v domain

It would be helpful to only have to enter competitors once and to create groups/categories of competitors. For example, your tool shows me the top organic competitors and I would like to quickly see the domain v domain for the those top organic competitors. Could your tool offer an option to populate the fields with the top identified organic competitors. Then I would also like to compare my domain against aspirational competitors. Could I add those to the project and then quickly select to populate the domain v domain tool with those already listed competitors so that I don't have…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add Top 10 Keywords of Competitors

Add top 10 keywords for which competitors is ranking for in SERP column, i.e. When someone search Keyword Analysis, there are top websites which are ranking for this keyword and there SERP column is shown. but my suggestion is that there should be popup option on SERP which shows the top 10 keywords for which it is ranking.
    Although we can search top keywords of any link. but add in SERP section when someone search for keyword analysis

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Organic keywords project versus competitors

The possibility to add keywords to a project (domain) and see how the competitors are found and which keywords they are using

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Give an Authority Overview for a list of keywords

Be able to upload a list of keywords, and then find out the top domains that are ranking, or top pages for estimated traffic based on ranking.

Position tracking is only good if you attach it to a project, but many times we are doing research for websites that aren't built yet, and the client wants to know who is ranking and top performing sites around a keyword landscape to know where to place ads, who to partner with, or find content to emulate.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Export competitor key words to PPC project section.

Dashboard to Domain Analytics to Organic Research

From the above page your should be able to take your competitors key words and move them DIRECT to PPC in projects and / or the key word magic tool.

You can do this, however, you have to export then import. This would function the same way as the key word magic tool export feature.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Consider adding Pageviews and Exit Rates with competitor reports

It would be great to have more "user-experience" type KPIs in your various competitor reports like Pageviews and Exit Rates. You do have Avg. Session Duration and Bounces Rates, which is great. But you'd be painting a fuller picture by including those other two metrics. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. animate competitor map

would be cool to see a time line view of the competitor map.
    i want to know who we are gaining on and who is gaining on us.
    i would liek to select and unselect some from that animation to avoid crowding.
    here is an example of the map animated over time. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVimVzgtD6w
    would be powerful

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Highlight rows when hovering

When I hover over an Organic Competitor's name in this section, the entire row - where it notes Competition Level, Common KWs, Traffic, Costs, Paid KWs etc, - should highlight all the way acorss.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base