make this tool work for Canada

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Listing Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Switch to monthly emails toggle (eg position tracking; site audit)

Our team has no use of weekly report emails (eg Position Tracking; Site Audit), but to change it to monthly means creating something custom. Plus, you have to figure out how to turn off the weekly ones.

I would like to see a simple switch to change the default weekly notifications to monthly ones. This seems reasonable considering how many agencies have monthly campaign cycles with clients.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Posting on reddit

Have the option to schedule posts on Reddit!! (its a huge platform)

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Social Media tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow me to tag people from LinkedIn in scheduled posts

At present, it seems it's only possible to tag other companies in scheduled LinkedIn posts. Would be very helpful if it were possible to tag people.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Social Media tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Broaden business name matching in Positing Tracker

At the moment we have to put the exact name in for SEMRush to see if there are local rankings.

A few clients/leads have their setup as:
    "Brand name + Location" which means it doesn't match if I just put "Brand Name"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow me to schedule posts that include a PDF.

You only allow images for scheduling on LinkedIn, but LinkedIn allows posting of documents and other mediums. Please adjust.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Competitor tagging

The competitor discovery and blacklisting of competitors should be more intuitive.

You should be able to make groups of competitors with labels
    You should be able to add multiple domains at once to the blacklist
    You should be able to add competitors to a project from anywhere in Semrush
    You should be able to show only tagged competitors (per group) on the bubble chart or in a line chart...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add an option to hide a cannibalization page

If there's a page or keyword noted on the cannibalization list that is performing how we would want, make a way to hide it from the list.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. That the bulk upload tool works properly

Hi, just used the bulk schedule tool for the first time, and it's taken so long to upload. I understand initially to get it all into a spreadsheet takes time, that was ok. But when uploading it, it doesn't pull through the featured images like it does when you create/reschedule a normal post. And the emoji's don't pull through either, they come through as ????

So it's actually quicker to just do each individual post and reschedule it, rather than running through 30 posts and editing every single one so it looks like it did before.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Video publishing on LinkedIn + flexible video format

When using your social media poster, you can only post videos on Facebook and you are not able to use other formats than 16:9, which is not the ideal format for mobile devices.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Social Media tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Site Audit  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Provide the option to choose the date range in Social Media Analytics -> Engagament

In this section: Social media analytics -> Choose the social network (example: Facebook) -> Engagement. It wold be very useful in order to have more detailed reports.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Square linkedin Images

Moved from Loomly - would love support for square LinkedIn images!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Social Media tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add tagging feature to Instagram

Buffer offers the feature of tagging people/businesses in the photo of my post. This is a huge benefit.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add 1st comment feature to instagram

Buffer offers a first comment feature which is a great tool. While creating a scheduled post I am able to also include the first comment - which for me is relevant # and that allows my original post to be clean. Waiting for this and tagging to switch over from Buffer to Semrush completely.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. have reporting for Instagram stories

Add Instagram stories statistics to the reporting feature

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Position tracking forecasting

It would be useful to be able to see how visibility/traffic would be impacted if certain keyword positions changed.

This is how we forecast traffic manually, it would be good to natively use SEMRush's estimated traffic and visibility metrics to help this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please do not retire the Rankings Report

The mini graphs for each KW make it easier to spot when shifts occurred, and if changes to related KWs happened on the same day. The Overview does NOT provide the same information without multiple (annoying) clicks being required. You should ask your users if they like particular reports BEFORE you plan to remove them! Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Fix slow page speed errors.

Collaborate with GT Metrix to enable the changing of server locations when running a site audit.

I can't include this currently in my reporting as you're telling me that https://www.lenzsecurity.co.uk/home-security-for-tenants-rented-properties/ loads in 3.87 seconds.

We're based in the UK. When I run a speed test with the server location set as London, the page loads in 1.3 seconds! PLEASE FIX, I've been asking for this for enough time to your representatives that try get more money out of us but I flat our refuse to spend more money on a platform that isn't working how I need it too.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Site Audit  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 55 56
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base