General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Posting on reddit

Have the option to schedule posts on Reddit!! (its a huge platform)

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Social Media tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. fix Links with No Anchor Text bug

The new Site Audit check "Links with No Anchor Text" has a bug. It flags links that use the URL as the anchor text. Go to https://pointofreturn.com/pages/benzodiazepine_withdrawal The URL https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4606320/ is falsely listed as a link with no anchor text.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Site Audit  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix slow page speed errors.

Collaborate with GT Metrix to enable the changing of server locations when running a site audit.

I can't include this currently in my reporting as you're telling me that https://www.lenzsecurity.co.uk/home-security-for-tenants-rented-properties/ loads in 3.87 seconds.

We're based in the UK. When I run a speed test with the server location set as London, the page loads in 1.3 seconds! PLEASE FIX, I've been asking for this for enough time to your representatives that try get more money out of us but I flat our refuse to spend more money on a platform that isn't working how I need it too.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Site Audit  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Get Canadian Listing Management

Just have an option for Canada!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Listing Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Decrease the font size of rankings table

The sizing of your fonts in the redesigned Rankings Overview table are a mess.

The font size is massive, even on a bigger screen.

It doesn't need to be so big and most users aren't going to be using a large screen like your developers are.

Decrease the size.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Social Media Approval Step Between Scheduling and Posting

I would encourage you to look into the possibility of adding approval functionality to your social media post scheduling tool. Sprout Social is currently one of the only social media management software offering this. It allows someone to schedule a post that it then routed to a second user for approval before it actually scheduled to post. The approver and request changes or reject the post. It really protects a brands social media and prevents accidents. Our clients want us to offer this level of functionality to eliminate spreadsheets and manual email approvals.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Social Media tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add poll functions to scheduled posts

Allow users to schedule social media posts with the poll function offered on Twitter & Facebook

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. send to Asana

asana is equally as popular as trello. for those of us who do not use trello, that feature should be replaced with send to asana, or at the very least hidden from view if you do not use Trello.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Site Audit  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. WeChat and Xing

also, connecting to social platforms wechat and xing would be a plus.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Social Media tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Social Media Tool Image

Hello SEMrush team,

When I posting images from the SEMrush Poster Tool, the image is cropped to some default size when it is posted instead of displaying properly. I noticed this in particular when substituting an image in a link when posting to LinkedIn. I'm not sure if this is an issue across the board or not. I'd love to see this fixed because in the meantime, I will have to use hootsuite to post anything where I want a different thumnail for a link on a post.

Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add Google My Business

Please consider adding Google My Business as an option for social media profiles since you can post linked/non-linked images and videos

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Social Media tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

We won’t be adding GMB into Social Media Tracker, since there’s no way to get informations on competitor locations.

However, we have plans to add GMB analytics for locations you can manage in an upcoming section of Social Media toolkit.

Best regards,
    Serge.

12. update LM for easier set up-confirmation

When I first used LM, I just did a test so I entered in a short name for the profile. But when I decided to buy LM, I was then stuck with my short name which only admin can change. I highly suggest you re-confirm or bring it to user attention the Name entered is the Name published on Yext.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Listing Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add a dashboard for the listing management

All the listing managment tools I have used have offered a listing managment tool. Also....I paid for the listings and see no result in a week. Yext is supposed to work more quickly than that.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. broken links should also the page where the link was found

its ok doing an audit & identifying broken links - but what page were the broken links on. If there is a way - its not easy to see.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Site Audit  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Delay Lead Generation Tool Emails

Lead generation tool - able to delay/choose a time limit when the client will receive the email. Instant receipt devalues the audit widget

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Site Audit  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Improve the 'Lead generation Tool' report

Right now your Lead Generation Tool only offers the possibility to change the text on the widget and the text that goes in the email with the actual report, but the thing is that the actual report can't be personalised.

My suggestion is to improve the tool in a way that we can customise the report we want to send to new leads.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ranking positions

Is it possible to pull all my position rankings for all my projects onto one screen? The idea being that once a month I can get a snapshot of all my clients on one screen.

The only data I would need is:

of terms in Top 3

of terms in Top 10

of terms in Top 20

of terms in Top 100

But for all at once. Ideally with ability then to click through to each client from there.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Site Health updates without re-running campaign when an issue is hidden

It would be extremely helpful if the site health overall score would update when you hide an issue WITHOUT re-running the campaign.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Separate Content and Technical Issues in the Site Audit Report

Make it possible to separate content and technical issues to better delegate tasks to the relevant employees. This could be an option in the reporting only, but it would also make sense for it to be an option in the SEMRush dashboard also.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Upload Multiple Photos on Linkedin

Linkedin posts can contain more than one image. And the Linkedin gallery look is very nice.

SO, on the preview of linkedin posts, be great to see multiple images in gallery form. And being able to upload more than one photo on linkedin is A MUST MUST.

Right now, you can only upload one photo.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 53 54
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base