• My feedback
  1. 12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Domain overview  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Checking for Keyword cannibalization

Do you provide service checking Report for Keyword cannibalization?

Keyword cannibalization occurs when multiple pages rank for the same keyword, damaging the individual ranking of each page. This report helps you avoid keyword cannibalization by showing which keywords rank for multiple pages

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Export Ranking Overview (EXCEL)

Can all columns of the ranking overview be added to the (export) excel? Now I miss a bunch of data in my excel. Thanks!

SERP Features
    Positions
    Estimated Traffic
    Visibility
    URL
    CPC
    Vol

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Position Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add KD to Rankings in Position Tracking w/in Projects

It would be great to see KD in the rankings overview report to gain understanding in why a page might be ranking the way it does for each keyword.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. URL column on Rankings Overview

Make the URL column wider to fit full URL so this can be read properly and can be displayed in screen grabs. Currently the keyword field is very wide but the URL field is truncated.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Have the KD score in the columns

I would love to have the KD% in my position tracking tab so that I could prioritize on the fly my SEO. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. label

Display all the tabs (dashboard, or rankings...) by labels name. Once we gave a label to a group of keyword, we just want to see how this group of keywords is performing instead of having all keywords list in any order.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. FAQ mark-up

Would be great to have (either under SERP features or something else) what kind of mark-ups are visible on the SERPs for your individual URL, in this case, say the FAQ mark-up being displayed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Keyword Gap / Domain vs. Domain  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. calendar for social media

last 28 days is the only way to check analytics for Social Media?
    why cant there be an option to check last quarter, year or even week?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Social Media tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow for column rearrangement

Allow us to customize the arrangement of columns, placing the volume at the end, is bad user experience, or at the very least, allow us to hide your sidebar

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Stop asking me how likely I am to recommend you.

Irritating questions make me less likely to recommend you. Asking once is enough.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Site Audit  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. add a filter for "word count"

I think it's needed to have a filter for "word count" so that I could easily filter by long-er tail keywords if needed.
    There are many views where it should be available imho, especially Position tracking and Keyword Gap views.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Search Volume Trend data in Position Tracking reports

It would be useful to apply the little keyword monthly search Trend chart that we see in Keyword Reseach reports to the Position Tracking reports. Would be helpful to be able to see it in the interface and monthly data scale in the download data reports. When feeding back data to stakeholders they love seeing current volume, but they're interested in seeing whether something is in the midst of an upward/downward trend.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Date Filter Position Tracking across multiple domains in a single report

Adding a date filter on the Position tracking summary page, in order to see multiple accounts by time frame all in once

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Organic Research  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Let users add triggers for Landing Page

Let users add triggers for when a Landing Page (not just keyword) ranks for a keyword that ranks in the top 10.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add the landing page in the position tracking report

Cf. the reports I made => would like to in them with which landing page I rank on a specific keyword for ex

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. make it possible to change date range for social media analytics

Now the default date range seems to be the previous month. It would be nice to be able to select a longer time period.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Social Media tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base