General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Posting on reddit

Have the option to schedule posts on Reddit!! (its a huge platform)

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Social Media tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Lets Users Close Out Social Media Tracker within Projects Completely.

The current plan we have has limited amount of social media profiles that we can track, which is not a problem. But it would be nice if we can free up 1 quota by zeroing out the social media profiles without deleting the entire project in SEMrush. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Social Media tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. To add "edit" to the LinkedIn post snippet

Can you please add the "edit" function to the SM posts? As, for example, LI pulls out the name for the post from url, and that is not the full title of the article we are posting. Also I would like to delete the additional description it adds as well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Social Media tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. quickly changing projects

it would be great if there was a quick way to change the project I am working on without leaving the tool. Example would be if I am posting stuff to the Social media poster for one project, I want to quickly switch to another project but stay on the social media poster tool.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. développer les outils de rapport pour linkedin

we need same information from social network, some are available for twitter but not from linkedin exemple here https://prnt.sc/qonbop
    social media toolkit by activity is not possible on linkedin !
    we've been answer for more data on this specific network for month! but not many things are developped since...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Social Media tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Upload Multiple Photos on Linkedin

Linkedin posts can contain more than one image. And the Linkedin gallery look is very nice.

SO, on the preview of linkedin posts, be great to see multiple images in gallery form. And being able to upload more than one photo on linkedin is A MUST MUST.

Right now, you can only upload one photo.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. hover over a post on the social media poster calendar a preview of the entire post would show

The social media poster calendar is great to see what posts you have scheduled but the information it shows is limited. It would be great if when you hovered over the post a pop up would generate showing you the entire post's content in a user preview format.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Social Media tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Facebook Call To Action Button

Is it possible to be able to choose a call to action button for Facebook posts in the scheduler?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. update ability to perform social media analysis without connecting to social media account

I want to perform a competitive analysis of social media accounts. however, the client does not have a current social media account setup. Provide ability to setup social media toolkit without connecting to existing account.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add a "boost/promotion" option when composing a new post

It would be helpful if we can link our Facebook ad accounts and have an option to boost a new post.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Social Media Segmented posting

It would be great to segment a post on social media.

It is a needed tool for pages on LinkedIn and Facebook.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. WeChat and Xing

also, connecting to social platforms wechat and xing would be a plus.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Tagging and Approval

Hi, like hootesuite and sprout social, would be great to set up an approval and internal comment system on the calendar. Also, tagging each post internally for organizational purposes would be great so we can organize posts by each tag (tradeshow, HR, case study -- posts) also auto sending weekly reports based on these tags would be great.

If this existed we would purchase 8 user accounts or 6 and 2 shared accounts.

Joe

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. We would like to save drafts of posts in the social media poster calendar.

We are working on multiple post idea's. Works great, but we are not able to save drafts of our post. So the post is not fully ready, we are not able to save this in the calendar. We can only save a post when it is done and ready for posting.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Provide a "notes" or "comments" on the social media poster, so people can take note of changes and important remarks if there are any

It would be nice if this can be viewed sort of like when you hover on the date and you see if there were comments made my you or others on the time.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. make it possible to change date range for social media analytics

Now the default date range seems to be the previous month. It would be nice to be able to select a longer time period.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Social Media tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. show what hastags to use per post

What hashtags surrounding your topic are trending? which ones do you use and what audience do you use using which hashtags?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Fix your Profile ID Search

When I try to create a new social media post (i this case for LinkedIn) I get " Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'postingprofileid' of null" in my console and the search to find my account handles does not work and is delaying my posts.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base