General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Posting on reddit

Have the option to schedule posts on Reddit!! (its a huge platform)

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Social Media tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. TikTok in the poster tool

Hi! I would like to be able to add TikTok to the poster tool. Its a massively growing social medium channel which should stay unnoticed

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Social Media tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Social Media Approval Step Between Scheduling and Posting

I would encourage you to look into the possibility of adding approval functionality to your social media post scheduling tool. Sprout Social is currently one of the only social media management software offering this. It allows someone to schedule a post that it then routed to a second user for approval before it actually scheduled to post. The approver and request changes or reject the post. It really protects a brands social media and prevents accidents. Our clients want us to offer this level of functionality to eliminate spreadsheets and manual email approvals.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Social Media tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add poll functions to scheduled posts

Allow users to schedule social media posts with the poll function offered on Twitter & Facebook

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. WeChat and Xing

also, connecting to social platforms wechat and xing would be a plus.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Social Media tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Social Media Tool Image

Hello SEMrush team,

When I posting images from the SEMrush Poster Tool, the image is cropped to some default size when it is posted instead of displaying properly. I noticed this in particular when substituting an image in a link when posting to LinkedIn. I'm not sure if this is an issue across the board or not. I'd love to see this fixed because in the meantime, I will have to use hootsuite to post anything where I want a different thumnail for a link on a post.

Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add Google My Business

Please consider adding Google My Business as an option for social media profiles since you can post linked/non-linked images and videos

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Social Media tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

We won’t be adding GMB into Social Media Tracker, since there’s no way to get informations on competitor locations.

However, we have plans to add GMB analytics for locations you can manage in an upcoming section of Social Media toolkit.

Best regards,
    Serge.

8. Upload Multiple Photos on Linkedin

Linkedin posts can contain more than one image. And the Linkedin gallery look is very nice.

SO, on the preview of linkedin posts, be great to see multiple images in gallery form. And being able to upload more than one photo on linkedin is A MUST MUST.

Right now, you can only upload one photo.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Lets Users Close Out Social Media Tracker within Projects Completely.

The current plan we have has limited amount of social media profiles that we can track, which is not a problem. But it would be nice if we can free up 1 quota by zeroing out the social media profiles without deleting the entire project in SEMrush. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Social Media tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Not suggestion, but a HUGE thank you!

I want to say THANK YOU a MILLION times for adding Google My Business to the Social Media Poster tool!! It helps so much!! THANK YOU!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. calendar for social media

last 28 days is the only way to check analytics for Social Media?
    why cant there be an option to check last quarter, year or even week?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Social Media tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. content ideas

id like to get this content idea report emailed me to me every week or so.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. A hashtag tool

It will be amazing to have a Hashtag tool linked to the keywords I am targeting...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ability to analyze personal LinkedIn Account

I know for now you only analyze business accounts, but it would be beneficial to analyze personal account on LinkedIn as well. For entrepreneurs, it is imperative to use your own personal platform on LinkedIn to connect with others rather than your business account.

I would love to be able to analyze the trends on my personal LinkedIn to see what is working and what can be adjusted strategy-wise.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. To add "edit" to the LinkedIn post snippet

Can you please add the "edit" function to the SM posts? As, for example, LI pulls out the name for the post from url, and that is not the full title of the article we are posting. Also I would like to delete the additional description it adds as well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. quickly changing projects

it would be great if there was a quick way to change the project I am working on without leaving the tool. Example would be if I am posting stuff to the Social media poster for one project, I want to quickly switch to another project but stay on the social media poster tool.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. développer les outils de rapport pour linkedin

we need same information from social network, some are available for twitter but not from linkedin exemple here https://prnt.sc/qonbop
    social media toolkit by activity is not possible on linkedin !
    we've been answer for more data on this specific network for month! but not many things are developped since...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. hover over a post on the social media poster calendar a preview of the entire post would show

The social media poster calendar is great to see what posts you have scheduled but the information it shows is limited. It would be great if when you hovered over the post a pop up would generate showing you the entire post's content in a user preview format.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Social Media tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base