General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add screenshots to the API documentation to show what matches to the dashboard

If you aren't familliar with the platform, matching API calls to the dashboard is very very difficult. Data returned uses letter combinations, instead of words, the documentation isn't paged, making it easy to get lost.

It would be a big help to just say what calls we use for a given chart/table, and show that chart/table.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Knowledge base / Tutorials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Knowledge base / Tutorials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. give an hint to publisher that how can they would get easy revenue?

We are new bloggers from rural area so here it is confusing that how did we will get early revenue?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Knowledge base / Tutorials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. background music

I don't know if it my speakers or not but the background music competes with the volumn of the speakers voice in this video to the point I find it difficult to follow what he is saying.

https://www.semrush.com/kb/semrush-reports-tools/my-reports/my-reports-tutorial/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Informar de los videos con más antelacion

Sería muy interesante conocer con más antelación los videos tutoriales para aprender a usar su aplicación.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Knowledge base / Tutorials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add instructional information / guidance re: toxic backlinks / disavow

There is nothing in the knowledgebase that addresses 1) How to remove toxic backlinks - step by step 2) How SEMrush actually performs disavow / removals. Definitely need more information on this, a webinar, etc thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Improve Knowledgebase

There is no information on mobile friendliness - I want to understand why my site is showing that it's unfriendly over 50%. Please add to your knowledgebase or FAQ.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Consideration of Review Inclusion in SEMrush Buzz

Hi, I'm a registered user in SEMrush and I'm a big fan of this product for a long time now. I have a micro niche site where I feature the products and services of SEMrush and promote customers.

I have written a complete review about SEMrush and it's about 6000+ word article including full features of SEMrush.

I would like to request you guys to include my post in SEMrush buzz section to let people learn more about SEMrush through a comprehensive guide.

URL: http://www.semrushpro.com/reviews/semrush-sem-tool-review/

Let me know soon

Best Regards
    Ahmed

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Redo the SEMrush 101 video

This video picks up a lot of the mouth saliva sounds of the narrator. It is pretty hard to get past.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. poutur pousada

como seu site pode me ajudar???

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hay tutoriales en español?

Me gustaria saber si hay tutoriales en español

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Revamped this video -

This is the most useless video I have seen all day, and I have been watching plenty of them to learn the features of various tools out in the market, and to decide which product to subscribe to. I am watching a video of a man, who BTW, is annoying to listen to because he sounds like he needs a drink of water, ....and all he does is read through column titles... I can read too.??!!! I want to see practical applications and solutions as to what you software does? What solution does it effectuate? What problem or utility does…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. publiquem videos em portugues

publiquem vieos em portugues

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make subject and its article agree

Backlinks page:
    Change: However, a search engines' approach...
    To:
    However, a search engine's approach...
    Or:
    However, search engines' approach...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I don't know what "results" are

So I don't understand your pricing at all. Also, I don't want to have to post my email to GIVE you suggestions and feedback.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. knowledge - manual - pdf format

It's very simple: allow people to download your manual in PDF format, instead oblige them to read online.

1. Reading long documents on the monitor display is a nightmare.

2. Plus, the information is not expressed in a linear way, and this makes more difficult to organize and learn.

English is enough, at least for the first PDF.

Kind regards,
    Guido

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  Yury Andreykovich responded

Hello, Guido

Your Ideas sounds good and we’ve already thought of providing manual in PDF format
    and changing the structure of manual articles.

Both topics are in our Roadmap, so it’s just about time, that we need to get it done.

We are getting better thanks to our awesome users like you.

Have a nice day!

Yury Andreykovich
    Product Owner
    SEMrush Inc

18. Create an bussines case

Create a bussines case for the companies also utilize the tool to show greater reliability when acquiring new customers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base