General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bring back tabs in Keyword Magic Tool

Found this functionality really useful, being able to toggle between the variants of keywords.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  SEO keyword magic tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New magic tool updated

The new version does not allow to change the main keyword on the tool. It makes you go back and make a new list.

This is not very good, old version was easier and better to you use. Maybe you can add a link for people who liked the old version better or fix this issue

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  SEO keyword magic tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  SEO keyword magic tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I cannot click the check box next to each individual kw

I cannot click the check box next to each individual kw in the KW Magic Tool..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. drag to reorder keywords tabs in Keyword magic tool.

sometimes i like to sort my ideas when doing keyword research and it would help if i could reorder the tabs in keyword magic tool by dragging them :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Monthly search trend

Can we have the search volume of keywords, broken down by months?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. why don't I see ideas for my keyword?

Hi, I'm searching for ideas for "how to animate logo on windows 10", and see nothing, though I know it's impossible, as there are search queries for this keyword on google ads.
    Why then I see this result?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add the 'OR' operator (|) to the Keyword Magic Tool

Being able to use the OR operator (|) in the seed keyword would make it much easier to compare related keywords/synonyms. For example, if I were optimising a page for women's watches I would like to be able to enter 'ladies|women+watches' and see the results for ladies+watches and women+watches on one page.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  SEO keyword magic tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Sarebbe interessante disporre un filtro geografico per area o per raggio...

Sarebbe interessante disporre un filtro geografico per area o per raggio...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. merge keyword analyzer lists

Once I have 2 lists made, I would like to be able to merge them. Or, when in the keyword magic tool, let me choose which list I want to have the keywords added to, not just make a new one please.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  SEO keyword magic tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Set KD and CPC decimals to two places

Some KD and CPC values have one decimal place, while others have two decimal places.

Always having two decimal places would make these columns a bit easier to read.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  SEO keyword magic tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I want to research topics based around a core root keyword and not be limited by filtering through additional keywords. I work in the educ

I want to research topics based around a core root keyword and not be limited by filtering through additional keywords.

I work in the education sector for VFX and Game Design. I want to find keywords related to a certain keyword and find related queries but when I add more keywords to the Keyword Magic Filter it limits me to the keyword and the descriptive keyword I add.

For instance I want to find keyword volumes related to "Concept Art" but I am only interested in long tail keywords related to "Concept Art" such as learn, course, school, classes, training…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  SEO keyword magic tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Parent topics in KW Magic and Keyword Analyzer

ahrefs provides parent topics, which are useful to know which are good categories to create for given keywords associated with landing pages.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  SEO keyword magic tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add KWs to a different list from within the Keyword Magic Tool

It would be great to be able to add keywords to a different list than the current one when doing keyword research with the keyword magic tool. It often turns up good ideas for other existing pages or content ideas for new pages. I typically create KW Magic lists specific to pages, and don't want to add those terms to the wrong page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  SEO keyword magic tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. keyword analyzer should also support "by num of keywords" and "by volume"

Currently, unlike the keyword magic tool, the keyword analyzer does not have "by num of keywords" and "by volume"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Would love to filter by "related %" in the keyword magic tool

Would love to filter by "related %" in the Keyword Magic Tool. I think that was possible in the past but cant find that funktion anymore. Thanks! :)

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Changes in rows and columns values (and alerts) in Keyword Magic and Keyword Analyzer

Changes in rows and columns values (and alerts) in Keyword Magic and Keyword Analyzer.

This way a FODA analysis can be made.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  SEO keyword magic tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Keyword Magic Tool

The new keyword magic tool is great. It's very helpful to have the related keywords segmented. It would be great to maintain that segmentation when the data has been exported. Perhaps the option to export the dataset and keep the segmentation by either tagging the keywords in a separate column or having them exported to separate worksheets

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base