General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. MOBILE VERSION

Semrush is not MOBILE FRIENDLY, not compatible with smartphones, why you don't convert it with media queries for smartphones & tablets ?
    It's impossible to use & read it on smartphones !!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  SEMrush.com website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Have a SEM status page.

It would be great if there was a SEMrush Status page that we could quickly see if there is an issue with the website. Numerous time I have had to go to the Facebook page to ask if there was a problem (always helpful, but I do prefer a self service interface).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Tema

vuestro nuevo tema es muy feo, el de antes estaba mejor

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Create better site navigation

I am trying to test your site to see if I would like to purchase a subscription. Just when I think I've made progress I receive "Limit Reached" or some similar message, not knowing that I have ran reports or hit limits. At this rate I can't say I would purchase your services because I can't even figure out how to use the site without hitting a roadblock and I don't feel it would be fair to pay $100 because it would probably take all month for me to find out how to use/navigate your services.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. locked out already??? What?

I got to click on TWO things, and didn't get to even trial SEM rush for our business, an then you're trying to get the payment... without even letting me see what i can do - it's ridiculous - it takes about 30 clicks to even work out where you are and how to use it, and i'm blocked out - i'll go find another software and learn that now you haven't even given me a chance to work out your dashboard before locking it!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Semrush Rank page

The semrush ranks page that lists the domains and their rankings should have a search function so that a user can look up domains that they desire instead of hitting next>next>next.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Adding a SEMrush search bar.

There's so much stuff going on on SEMrush, it'd be great if there was a search bar option, just like Google analytics has a search bar. If I need to find something in google analytics, I can just search for it, and I'd get shown where it is on the platform. I don't know where or if there is an option to find all the metadata, if there was a search bar, then I could ask and find it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. SPEED UP YOUR WEBSITE

Ever since your redesign it takes one minute to load a page. Feels like Internet Explorer 1998

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make "keep me logged in" actually work.

You have a "Keep me logged in" checkbox when logging in to Semrush. It doesn't actually keep me logged in. I have to keep logging in every so often even after checking that box. I would prefer that checkbox to actually work.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  SEMrush.com website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. "Dashboard" in the menu on the left has to have an arrow

"Dashboard" item on the left side menu has to have an arrow next to it; by clicking on that arrow all the items that the Dashboard has should show up on the vertical menu. Those item must be embedded (their first letters should NOT start on the same vertical line where the first letter of the Dashboard - D).

Because the menu in general is not done well I having pretty big problem learning how to get the info I need from your site

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Remove the top bar (Features, Prices, News), improve navigation

It makes no sense showing the top bar (Features, Prices, News) when users are logged in and want to be productive. That screen space is better used to make a layered navigation and declutter the left bar. Or to navigate between projects.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Switch off the accept cookies button when I'm logged in.

You need a cookie banner in Europe for non-logged-in users, but you don't need one once I've logged in. In logging in I've already accepted all conditions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Login issues

Now that the Forgot password link has been placed inside the password field in the login popup, we, who use LastPass for password management, are having trouble logging in. The LastPass password generation button is placed over/under the Forgot password link, so that there is no way for us to insert the password. When we try to do so, we are forced to rather click the Forgot password link, and is thus sent to a new page.

Is this something you will be changing in the future? If not - do you have another login page or section that we…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Enable the option to clear / delete Query Log! This feature has NOT been added yet.

In a previous request for allowing users to be able to clear the Query Log it states that it has been Completed and as a result it cant receive any more votes. However this feature has NOT been added.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. iPhone App

would like to see a mobile app for SEMRush. Just like google analytics has an app. Something to track keyword rankings ect.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  SEMrush.com website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. please stop forwarding me to your purchase plan page

I'm really tired of trying to use the product without it immediately forwarding me to a purchase page. I understand. I get it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Remember Country

Maybe there's a way to do this I haven't discovered yet but, it's really annoying to have to keep changing the country from US to UK. Over time it wastes a lot of time keep doing this. It doesn't even remember your country from one page to the next.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. make the chart on the video page much clearer. As the speed it goes makes it hard to follow and to SEE.

Well as you describe your product zoom in on the parts you are talking about, and have them sharply defined. I am just setting up and affiliate market and would like a keywords tool for my people who are in the Philippines and I am in New Zealand.
    Andrew Greaves

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Get rid of Button

Please get rid of the CTA green button "Start with SEMrush!" once a user has logged in....improve your user experience.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. stop semrush from poping up when I have chosen a website I put in my browser

stop semrush from poping up when I don't sign into semrush

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base