General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. More specific locations

If I'm creating a project for a particular metro (or state/region), I'd rather have the data I'm looking at in Organic Traffic Insights be more specific.
    It would be useful to be able pick segments in the interface, not just views.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Organic Traffic Insights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Compare vs. Custom Date Range

For Organic Traffic Insights, it's important to be able to compare a week's traffic or a month's traffic against last year, or other date-range options... not only against the previous period (last week, or last month).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Organic Traffic Insights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. export google search console data together with semrush keyword volume

When you export GSC data, it would be really useful to have the semrush metrics like search volume combined in teh same report

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Identify which keyword lead to goal completion

In organic traffic insights it shows goal completions, but I can't see what keyword led to that goal.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add Landing Page wise traffic

Hi I think, One of the most important thing that SEO marketeers are missing is landinpage wise traffic for any domain. It helps to check landingpage wise traffic for yours & competition traffic

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Filter GA data by goals

It would be great if I could see individual goals that resulted from keywords, that way I can see which ones are actually resulting in sales.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. OTI actually shows accurate data

I'm seeing wildly different data from OTI in terms of sessions and clicks and impressions. I highly suggest you fix that along with add the average position and CTR data points.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Page grouping for traffic insights

Group pages based on the URL folders.

For example you have an ecom website with different categories and you want to track the performance of an entire group instead of just the url or domain.

It would be great if you can group
    domain.com/example-category-1/
    domain.com/example-category-1/specific-type-a
    domain.com/example-category-1/specific-type-b

That way it's easier to find cannibalized pages or track the most important keyword volumes

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. IPad mini not working fine

Some times I try to see my organic traffic insights with my iPad mini and responsive desing does not work.....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Graph about Organic trafic

Hello,

It would be nice to have a graph on the evolution of organic traffic (like for position tracking).

Fabrice.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Organic Traffic Insights only with GSC

Why isn´t it possible to use only GSC for Organic Traffic Insights. Our customer doesn´t use GA.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Include the option to Sync Organic Search Insights with Piwik Analytics (Matomo)

Hey Semrush team,
    Just started using Semrush and already contributes to massively to analytics and reporting. I imagine that you've had recommendations like this, but if you include the option to sync Organic Traffic Insights with Matomo (Piwik) Analytics in addition to Google Analytics you will be able to offer these services to all businesses who keep their analytics search data internal for security/privacy reasons. :)

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Organic Traffic Insights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Organic Traffic Insights - Add ability to select individual goal

Add a drop down or some way to pick an individual goal rather than just all goal completions. Also, allow for option to select "transactions" from GA.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow page filtering In Organic Traffic

Have a way for us to configure and monitor only select subfolders. For example, I have a multi-state practice and want to monitor positions for each subfolder (state) separately.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Volumes in Organic Traffic Insights

The view of impressions and clicks feeds tactical insight, especially up against SERP position, while some will recognize CTR as redundant. Providing search volumes alongside these values could amplify the overview's triggering of insight.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. TRACKING

have a tracking code and track the visitors on each site so you can get a better view of whats going on.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I LIKET VERY MUCH SOCIAL MEDIA

EVRITHINGON MY ACOUNT IS CORECT

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base