General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. make it easier to access the URL of the opportunity from the outreach mode

https://www.semrush.com/link_building/3483285/main/progress?outreachStatus=notSent&page=1&selectedIdeaId=514971150&viewMode=outreach

if u have to manually submit it, you should make it easier to access the URL of the opportunity for quick reference. aka if i want to personalize the pitch to include the title or hyperlink the URL with the title [which is also doable via merge tags]. just lmk if u have any questions gtg

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Link building tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Filter Out domains tat have been contacted

Please make it easier to contact new domains and not have to go through domains that don't have emails and have already been contacted. Also, when you remove a domain the list always jumps to the top of the page which is very annoying.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Improve email collection for the link building tool

A large number of domains don't have any contacts

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. In the Link Building tool, remove extra click for "Source of Prospect"

When looking into a prospect, its fit, and the opportunity to pitch I often am double checking what Keywords this piece is ranking for because I often put diverse keywords into the tool. Having to click through multiple menus isn't very intuitive for me, and can add time when trying to prospect many opportunities. I think if the Keywords were listed just in the dopdown menu that would save me a lot of time. Thank you so much for considering my feedback!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. rather domain page basis

through i got to know linkedin article is good to build links, but now i wrote article i cant add my article link as prospects article in the progress page.

i think rather single domain, we should able to add manually to progress article we have written.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I want to open the potential linkpartner website url with one click

I want to open the prospects website url with one click. now I have to select the domain and copy paste it to my url bar to open it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Reply to emails from the linkbuilding section

The first email I was able to send from the system, and also saw the webowner reply. But that's it, I can't proceed with the communication through the system.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Let add any wensite to the Link Building In progress tab

There's a problem to add some domains to In progress tab - tool thinks it's in Prospects but it's not and manually I cannot add because of bug.
    Also I would like to monitor my published articles and due to the same adding bug (the tools tells me that website is in prospects but it's not) I can't use this tool fully, as well as outreach with emails.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make link building page readable

I'm using the link building tool and it's very hard to read. The colour of the text is too pale and blends into the background.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Link building into Reporting

Need a widget to report on link building in progress.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Include domain authority score in the 'In Progress' section of Link Building Tool

Authority score is shown prior to moving the prospects to In Progress but it would be good if it would still show once the prospect has been moved

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Filter by Trust Score and Rating

I'd like to be able to add an advanced filter of Trust Score and Rating so I can only look at results with a rating of 3 or higher and then sort by trust score.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Limit to sending 10-20 emails a day per client

We had gmail blacklist one of our emails for sending too much email out.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Have prospect URL clickable

When you are in the Contact screen to craft the email, there is no easy way to click on the URL that you are targeting <prospect url> to make reference to content within that specific post.

That would be really helpful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Link building tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Undo Backlink Method

I think you should allow people to reverse backlink outreach method in case a mistake was made.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add a notes section

Sometimes the direct links provided do not allow for a link exchange/payment/etc, but there may be another place on the site that does. Additionally, when I go to contact a business, I am not always able to do that through an email address, and I go through a contact form on the site. It would be nice to be able to make note of these things in a way other than "manual connection" or moving the prospect to the category of the intended outreach strategy.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When prospecting for backlinks, allow me to exclude people without email addresses

I used to be able to filtr out leads who dont have email addresses... Now I am unable to select this option. It makes the entire process take a lot longer!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Expired Domain Finder

Hi,

Do you have a resource like this in semrush:

https://serped.net/tools/domain-finding.php

regards,

Michael

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Changes to automatic scroll

Hi there,

We are using the linkbuilding outreach and whenever we delete a prospect from the list, it automatically jumps back to the beginning of the list (as opposed to staying at where we were up to in sending emails).

Just a suggestion to change this automatic jump back to beginning when deleting a prospect.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base