General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Include domain authority score in the 'In Progress' section of Link Building Tool

Authority score is shown prior to moving the prospects to In Progress but it would be good if it would still show once the prospect has been moved

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Link building tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Filter by Trust Score and Rating

I'd like to be able to add an advanced filter of Trust Score and Rating so I can only look at results with a rating of 3 or higher and then sort by trust score.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Limit to sending 10-20 emails a day per client

We had gmail blacklist one of our emails for sending too much email out.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Have prospect URL clickable

When you are in the Contact screen to craft the email, there is no easy way to click on the URL that you are targeting <prospect url> to make reference to content within that specific post.

That would be really helpful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Link building tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Undo Backlink Method

I think you should allow people to reverse backlink outreach method in case a mistake was made.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add a notes section

Sometimes the direct links provided do not allow for a link exchange/payment/etc, but there may be another place on the site that does. Additionally, when I go to contact a business, I am not always able to do that through an email address, and I go through a contact form on the site. It would be nice to be able to make note of these things in a way other than "manual connection" or moving the prospect to the category of the intended outreach strategy.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When prospecting for backlinks, allow me to exclude people without email addresses

I used to be able to filtr out leads who dont have email addresses... Now I am unable to select this option. It makes the entire process take a lot longer!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Expired Domain Finder

Hi,

Do you have a resource like this in semrush:

https://serped.net/tools/domain-finding.php

regards,

Michael

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Changes to automatic scroll

Hi there,

We are using the linkbuilding outreach and whenever we delete a prospect from the list, it automatically jumps back to the beginning of the list (as opposed to staying at where we were up to in sending emails).

Just a suggestion to change this automatic jump back to beginning when deleting a prospect.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make sure prospect domains don't already link to my site.

I rejected a prospect domain because it already linked (multiple times) to our domain.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please add ordering of tables

Please add the possibility to order data tables by Source Domain & URL Type in the "Prospects" tab and any other tab where this is not implemented yet.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Images in Emails

It would be nice if images could be added or attached within the emails sent out for link building.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Adding Backlinks from Backlink Analytics to Link Building Tool

Title says it all, it would be nice if you could add backlinks from the backlink analytics tool to the link building tool so you can use the link building tool to reach out to the website owners

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Mailbox Reconect

what is the problem?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. lien

Hi There

There is one point I do not understand I am suggested to do linking to theglobe however this site appears in the toxic links because I already had a link to this website but following your advice I requested thos links tp be removed. So this is not really logical to be suggested to make a link to a site that you categorize on the other hand as toxic! So would be good before suggesting linking to ensure that the site is not toxic and that there is no contradictions between your different pages and advice

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. brand mentions on ndnu edu

hi, in brand mentions, you keep populating the same email addresses that i have already gone through. please help.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. New backlink workflor

Hi - I want to rank for a given query on google. It'd be great if I could put in that query, see all the SERPs, then for each page that ranks, see what links to it, and put it into a link building campaign.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base