General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add keyword list to Marketing calendar

In the marketing calendar you can add an activitiy like "create landing page", set deadlines and owner. It should be possible to link directly into a pedefined Keyword-list, that the SE- responsible has developed as input for the activity. The SEMrush marketing calendar seems not add any value on top of todo lists like Monday.com. The mktg calendar becomes more useful when you can add direct links to SEM-rush reports, keywords lists etc. - that you can not in Monday.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Marketing Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Visualizzazione a 5 giorni e non a 7

Nell'utilizzo del calendario come strumento di todo lavorativo sarebbe più utile avere una visualizzazione a 5 giorni nascondendo sabati e domeniche.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Update the holidays/observances in the 2020 marketing calendar

The dates are off in everything pre-loaded in the marketing calendar.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Create Time Lines in your content Calender

Your current tool is similar to Trello - which is great. But what would be better than Due dates would be time allocations so we could project manage - something Trello is missing. This would make it worth the switch. Something like Monday.com combined with Trello

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Archive Campaigns

Instead of just deleting campaigns, provide ability to archive.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add Marketing Calendar tasks in client reports (filtered per project)

The marketing calendar is a good tool for working in SEMrush and I'm using it to write down project activities.

It should be useful if I can show my activities directly to my client in weekly reports so that he understands what I'm doing for his project.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. ICS Support for Marketing Calendar

Loving the Marketing Calendar but it would be amazing if we could integrate it with Google Calendar through ics or any other method that maintains a live connection.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Marketing Calendar

Could we have a marketing calendar for each project we set up? It's too vague now and would get too cluttered if you have many projects.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. API for calendar

Do you have an API to view the marketing calendar or to view the content calendar?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add end date to tasks

You can add a starting date but not an end date to a task. If I am mapping out an ad campaign with different ads It would be nice to see when to place and add and when to stop it to start the next one

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Calendar Report Option

I think it would be great to have the ability to download or add the calendar to our reports for clients.

As an agency owner, it would be nice to be able to show the customer what the plans are for each month.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Marketing Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Can I change all tasks on a specific date on the marketing calendar?

Can I change all tasks on a specific date on the marketing calendar to a different date? Or do I have to manually click each item and change the date?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. clarify activity vs campaign

Calendar is nice. Does it integrate with Google Calendars? Also, I'd suggest you had some help tips to the page and explain the difference between an activity and campaign. In my mind, there a several activities associated to a campaign (like sub-tasks..)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi!

Currently, there is no option to syncing your Marketing Calendar with Google Calendars. Could you, please, tell me why would you need this integration?

As for the help tips: we’ll add them for sure!

An example of an activity might be a newsletter, a webinar, a meetup, a blog post – anything that needs to be done. Campaigns are the higher-level items that will help to cluster your activities by objectives.

Thank you for your feedback!

Best regards,
    Alexey.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base