General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. tone of voice in French

possible to have the tone of voice tool for French language?
    thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  SEO Writing Assistant  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. H1, H2, H3

As Im building content, I find myself going back and forth counting words for H1, H2, H3. Its probably a stupid idea, but it would be pretty sexy to have a function that would tell me when Ive written to much. Also, I wish that I could create a breakdown of my website with litterally everything in raw data, and let you tell me when Im saying the same thing over too much as a whole. It might give me a better glimps into if Im stuffing too much or I need to write more to drown it out etc.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  SEO Writing Assistant  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Writing Assistant for Marketplace

Allow your Marketplace writers check content against writing Assistant to maximize SEO impact.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  SEO Writing Assistant  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. SEO writing assistant for Joomla!

You already have a plugin for WordPress. Why don't you create, or let me create one for Joomla! If you feature it I don't mind creating it so long as I get credit.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Lower priced subscription just to use the SEO writing Assistant

I have been using this tool for a couple of months now and I love it! I've used it as a standalone tool because the price of a full subscription (even at $99 per month) is not feasible to a sole trader in the start up phase of her business. It would be fantastic if you could consider offering the writing assistant as a standalone tool with a lower priced subscription.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  SEO Writing Assistant  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. SEO writing assistant as a browser extension

My team and I don't use Google Docs or Wordpress to write our content, we have a browser based tool that provides more features and allows us to have a much quicker workflow, BUT it doesn't have the SEO writing assistant features.

Sadly we can't take advantage of SEO writing assistant without adding hassle to our workflow. If we could get this feature via a Firefox or Chrome extension we'd hopefully be able to integrate it in our workflow more easily.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  SEO Writing Assistant  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. add TF-IDF to the SWA Tool

Would like to get an idea when either Keyword Stuffing or when not using the suggested terms enough. When creating content in the SWA tool, as we use a suggested term, it turns green. However, we do not know how many times we should repeat the term within the copy.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Harry

Thank you for your suggestion.
    Right now we believe the writers should not focus on using the word exactly the right amount of times.

If you’re using a keyword too much, you will get a KW stuffing warning (the KW will be highlighted in orange)

8. Autosave for the SEO writing templates.

I lost a half written article this week. 😬Over 500 words, POOF, gone when my computer restarted. I didn't realize the article wasn't saved.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. seo content template - addon for Microsoft Office 365

This is an awesome tool. There is definitely some tweaking that would make it even better. It would be great to be able to use it in other collaboration tools such as O365. Google tools like Docs and Sheets are blocked in my company, so my content creators have no access to it. They basically have to send me the content to paste in the tool.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  6 comments  ·  SEO Writing Assistant  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. SEO Writing Assistant for Wix

SEO Writing Assistant plugin for Wix please! Wix.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make SEMrush SEO Writing Assistant be able to decipher html

I have your WordPress plugin installed on my food blog. Many food bloggers use a recipe plugin to markup their data. Your plugin can't read anything written within these plugins (at least within wp recipe maker). It would be VERY nice if it could decipher the html output instead, so we wouldn't have to copy/paste into the real time checker within semrush.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Writing Assistant not working internationally (Apostrophe)

I write in French. Writing Assistant suggestions don't turn green when I use character ' (apostrophe).
    For example:
    - Writing Assistant suggests term "union européenne"
    - You should write: "l'union Européenne" for readers
    - But when using l' the term is discarded.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base