General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. update LM for easier set up-confirmation

When I first used LM, I just did a test so I entered in a short name for the profile. But when I decided to buy LM, I was then stuck with my short name which only admin can change. I highly suggest you re-confirm or bring it to user attention the Name entered is the Name published on Yext.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Listing Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a dashboard for the listing management

All the listing managment tools I have used have offered a listing managment tool. Also....I paid for the listings and see no result in a week. Yext is supposed to work more quickly than that.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Option to add my own listing info to Listing Management

Add a section/tab for each location where I can keep track of information about non-Yext directory listings that I manually claim.

You can leave the Yext data as-is. It's fine.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add summary data to listings management download

Add the summary of listings, issues and non-listings to pdf report.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Submit suite number

You do not list a suite number in a building street address that includes many different businesses on different floors and suites. I am getting duplicate listing for the same street address for other businesses but they are in different suites of a major downtown building.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Listing Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. prompt you to push data via Listing Management Tool to make sure you can OPT OUT of any directory you don't want.

It should prompt you to push data to all the listings ONLY AFTER you have accessed your account and Opted out of any directory you don't want at the very least before it start pushing you data everywhere.

I have a client that does NOT want to be on yelp and you system starts adding to every directory right after I pay not giving me a chance to opt out of things before it starts its process, AND NOT giving me the chance to make sure all of my info is added and correct before it starts submitting things.

If…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add more countries

Please add Canada to the Listing Management tool

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to download PDF of Possible Duplicates list

Need the ability to download a pdf that list all of the possible duplicate listings in Listing Management.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Duplicate mentioned in Name/Address/Phone column of Listing Managemebt instead of in the Duplicates tab

I am getting the following text on the main tab of Listing Management:
    "This publisher has indicated to us that we are attempting to create a duplicate of another listing on their site. If you have questions, please contact support."

Shouldn't this show as a duplicate in the "Duplicates" tab of this tool?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Locations

Need a place to cancel locations, I dont feel I need to dig around to cancel. I do business and have for awhile. If I want to try a service, I dont want to work to cancel it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Listing Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Roll Listing Management out to UK addresses

So far it's the only feature I've found that's missing for our purposes. It would make SEMrush a great all round tool!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Help us switch from Yext to your new Listings Mangement

My agency uses Yext for certain clients and I'm excited to see you guys entering the space at a competitive rate.

2 suggestions I have:

1.) More directories (which I'm sure you're working on) including Apple Maps and Alexa (new release for Yext).

2.) Something to replace "Yext for Food" which allows us to build a menu that populates on Google very nicely.

Keep up the good work!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base