General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Checking for Keyword cannibalization

Do you provide service checking Report for Keyword cannibalization?

Keyword cannibalization occurs when multiple pages rank for the same keyword, damaging the individual ranking of each page. This report helps you avoid keyword cannibalization by showing which keywords rank for multiple pages

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Show the Keyword in the Competitors Discovery report

Hello, It would be useful to see the keywords that the "Competitors Discovery" are ranking for on the Table of the report and have it when we extract the excel file instead of clicking on the right Gear then clicking on View Detailed Report to see the keywords that the competitor is ranking for.
    Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. change the circles to dots in the position tracking graph

Changing the circles to dots in the data points (dates) in the 90 day view of the Position Tracking graph would make it much easier to visualize. The circles are fine in the standard 7 day view though.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Position Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Enable adding of tags from Keyword research tool

It's great being able to search for Keywords that I could use and adding them to my tracker, but without being able to tag them it's pointless and means I have to store them some other way before I upload them with tags via the tracker tool.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Select keywords across all pages

It is surprising to me that there isn't an option to select all keywords across several pages. I wanted to quickly clear out all my tags in the UI. Using the select all option only allows me to select the keywords on the page I am on. I then would need to go through this process across 13 pages, which is way too inefficient.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Color of the arrows related to position change

Hi SEMrush team,

I was just thinking that it would make more sense to have the arrows when the position of a keyword improved (from position 10 to 8 let's say) in green rather than red. Red to me is when the position of the keyword got worse and that's not the case.

Just putting it out there as it might be confusing!

Thanks,
    Laura

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Search Volume Trend data in Position Tracking reports

It would be useful to apply the little keyword monthly search Trend chart that we see in Keyword Reseach reports to the Position Tracking reports. Would be helpful to be able to see it in the interface and monthly data scale in the download data reports. When feeding back data to stakeholders they love seeing current volume, but they're interested in seeing whether something is in the midst of an upward/downward trend.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Date Filter Position Tracking across multiple domains in a single report

Adding a date filter on the Position tracking summary page, in order to see multiple accounts by time frame all in once

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. change "top10" to "top8"

Google has changed the number of keywords on the 1st page. Now only 8 keywords are on the first page. For this reason you have to change from "Top10" to Top8 (and Top 24) as this is more informative.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Provide Very Clear Data Visualizations for Local versus Organic Rank Tracking

Provide Very Clear Data Visualizations for Local versus Organic Rank Tracking. I mainly want to be able to export this data into Data Studio for easy reporting for my clients.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. landing page updates

need the update for define landing page in keyword for position tracking

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. keyword groups in position tracking tool

There needs to be the ability to group keywords in the position tracking tool because if you just use the tagging (either on or off for each tag) you can't just get certain keywords if others outside of those share a tag. Say I am tagging with high value and customer focused as one group and sell focused as another group. If I try to filter by tag to show all high value sell focused, I'll see all of the keywords I've tagged as high value customer focused as well. Need to create groups or the ability to show tags…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add "Note" feature to keywords in position tracking report

I was looking at the position for some of my keywords and noticied that two keywords need optimization. I optimized them and want to make a note of it SEMrush so that I can track the ranking improvement after few days

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Search on Rankings OVerview

Ability to search all of my keywords by word, or keyword phrase. This would enable the user to group all terms that include, for example, "social media" I realize the tagging function is somewhat redundant with this idea. But this would a useful and fast tool for grouping terms that might fit in multiple categories

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Let users add triggers for Landing Page

Let users add triggers for when a Landing Page (not just keyword) ranks for a keyword that ranks in the top 10.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ranking Overview columns - put more recent data on left

Place the most recent results on left of the two columns of data. Also, if bottom slider that moves screen could be "sticky" it would help, and/or make it responsive so it always fits the screen

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add the landing page in the position tracking report

Cf. the reports I made => would like to in them with which landing page I rank on a specific keyword for ex

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Tags way of working should be AND instead of OR.

Currently, when adding multiple tags it works as a OR condition. So any keywords having any of the tags listed will show up.

I think it would make more sense and be more useful to treat the condition as a AND so that only keywords with all the keywords listed would show up.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base