General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. login to more than one device

There are times when I want to follow along on a course; however, not being able to login in more than one device (or browser) makes that tough. I think the one sign in does not consider that a user (like me) may have my desktop plus mobile devices.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Account & Billing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please add Canada to your Listing Management tool

Hi,

My customers are all in Canada and it seems that a few of your tools don't include a Canadian database.

I see your ads in Canada, but SEMrush lacks some features for Canadian businesses.

Thanks for your consideration

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Account & Billing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Verify email addresses before sending email to new users

Don't just accept any email provided by new users. Only mark it as valid after it has been verified by sending it an activation email and waiting for the user to click the activation link. There's no point sending an activation email and then starting to send email without waiting for the activation to complete

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. please add ideal payment option

please add ideal payment option

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. tener opcion de cancelar plan dentro de mi cuenta

Buenas noches. Es importante poder tener la opción como administrador de cancelar un plan que fue adquirido de manera mensual.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow a customer to cancel their account during the free trial pereiod

Not allowing a customer to do this and insinuating a manual process is a negative customer experience - it provides a lack of transparency in the process & suggests that the process is not automated and subject to human error.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Increase the free trial period

This is because your cancellation policy is too complicated and if it takes you up to 10 days to acknowledge and or cancel a subscription, 4 days are not enough for anyone to decide if the price is worth the information received and most reputable companies give one month free trial - enough time to use the whole package and decide if it's worth the cost.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Give the option to have multiple email adresses

We would like to have al the reports go to marketing@ and invoices to finance@

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. PLease have online verfication for Payment

Like Netflix, please have an additional verification process for the payment to go through. It feels like a bloody scam.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I suggest you create a 4th tier

for people whose startups are struggling. The tools required are limited at this stage, but crucial. By the time i get on my feet, which i will, i will be married to this software only because i wish to be..
    Having a little more access won't diminish my desire or affect my decision to purchase this software when i can.
    Which I hope won't be long now as things are improving finally. I do appreciate what i have received from SEM already in the free bag.It just would have been great to have a little more help from SEM on…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Student Plan or Small Business

Hi guys!

The plan that you offer does not meet my needs. They are very expensive!

We want to follow a few words and one or the other competes.

I suggest a free (or cheaper) plan that does not limit the tools, but rather the number of competitors and words

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Account & Billing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Staying logged in on Mobile Browser

SemRush Emails arrive and it would be really useful to be able to click through to reports on phone. However the issues with staying logged in on both mobile browser and desktop browser means that tend to avoid this as it is too tedious to deal with logging in (and getting logged out on desktop) so tend to scan emails and forget about them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. $50 Membership Plan

If you had a $50 month plan you would own the market! There are so many blog owners that would love to use your service, but can't justify $100 a month. Especially new website/blog owners who aren't making any money. Everything is a monthly charge in todays internet era. $20/month for this plugin. $100/month for this photo editor. $5/month for this plugin. $70/month for this service. $100/month for that service. things add up quickly, and since everything has gone to a subscription based foundation its hard as a new website owner to justify a $1200 committment. You offer a wonderful…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Have a pre-paid plan for entrepreneurs

Literally buy $50 credits and then watch them disappear as I use them rather than watch my money drain away each month with no use

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make Service Cheaper, target private people, not just businesses.

Make an option for a cheaper service to target single-individual hobby entrepeneurs

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Letting us run reports without paying $400/month

For the API, it would be nice if you would let non-business customers use it to create reports in Google Data Studio. This will help smaller companies grow into being able to afford a business plan.

Maybe a limited version with a limited amount of data per month, enough to run a few clients and grow.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I think you should reconsider it. As $179 per month might be feasible for people using Dollar as currency but not for people in rupees.

I think if you reduce the charges a little. Many people can utilize your service. As i said cost in Dollars vs cost in Rupees will make a big difference. Therefore you should try doing country wide analysis. You will find that at least from India you might be missing out the crowd due to the cost issue. You can try conducting a survey too. This is just a suggestion, i hope it makes a difference. Other than that SEMRush is really doing an amazing Job regarding SEO and other reports. Keep up the good work.

Kudos to Team SEMRush.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 99 USD price is very high for me

Hello,

Did you ever think lower price option. Your basic plan is 99 USD for 5 sites right ? What you say for a new plan for one site 20 USD ?

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base