General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please add listing management for Country India

I'd like a citation audit tool to scan listings across the web for GMB and other listing directories for a particular brand.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Listing Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. make this tool work for Canada

make this tool work for Canada

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Listing Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. update your settings to allow video posting on Instagram Business accounts

update your settings to allow video posting on Instagram Business accounts

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Social Media tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Switch to monthly emails toggle (eg position tracking; site audit)

Our team has no use of weekly report emails (eg Position Tracking; Site Audit), but to change it to monthly means creating something custom. Plus, you have to figure out how to turn off the weekly ones.

I would like to see a simple switch to change the default weekly notifications to monthly ones. This seems reasonable considering how many agencies have monthly campaign cycles with clients.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow me to tag people from LinkedIn in scheduled posts

At present, it seems it's only possible to tag other companies in scheduled LinkedIn posts. Would be very helpful if it were possible to tag people.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Social Media tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add stock images

Please can you look at adding stock images like Facebook ads etc

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Filter keyword volume in position tracking on Reports

I would love to be able to filter out keywords with no volume from my position tracking on Reports to see my true top keyword positions.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow a "plus or minus" time for queued posts

Sending out tweets and posts at exactly the same time looks robotic. Allowing an element of prescribed randomness would reduce this and make people seem more human.

So, in the section to setup the slots for queued posts, for each slots, allow an amount of randomness. For example, if someone has setup a post at 12 oclock, allow them to also specify a plus or minus number of minutes.

So, they might say for one slot, 12 o'clock + or - 30 minutes and your system will post between 11.30 and 12.30. Another might be 5pm + or - 2…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Video publishing on Linkedin

Give the possiblity to upload directly on Sem Rush a video to post on Linkedin. At the moment, this feature is only for Facebook

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Have a next button on the "edit post" for queue items

I like to go back through social media posts when I've queued them. Having a next button would really speed up the process.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add YouTube to "Comparison with Competitors" in Social Tracker

Please add YouTube to tracked accounts in the comparison tool. I like to show complete audience growth and I can't through the dashboard right now.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Posting on reddit

Have the option to schedule posts on Reddit!! (its a huge platform)

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. SEO Writing Assistant API

Im able to use the SEO Writing Assistant Widget or API add in my custom build CMS?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  SEO Writing Assistant  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Broaden business name matching in Positing Tracker

At the moment we have to put the exact name in for SEMRush to see if there are local rankings.

A few clients/leads have their setup as:
    "Brand name + Location" which means it doesn't match if I just put "Brand Name"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow me to schedule posts that include a PDF.

You only allow images for scheduling on LinkedIn, but LinkedIn allows posting of documents and other mediums. Please adjust.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Competitor tagging

The competitor discovery and blacklisting of competitors should be more intuitive.

You should be able to make groups of competitors with labels
    You should be able to add multiple domains at once to the blacklist
    You should be able to add competitors to a project from anywhere in Semrush
    You should be able to show only tagged competitors (per group) on the bubble chart or in a line chart...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add an option to hide a cannibalization page

If there's a page or keyword noted on the cannibalization list that is performing how we would want, make a way to hide it from the list.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. That the bulk upload tool works properly

Hi, just used the bulk schedule tool for the first time, and it's taken so long to upload. I understand initially to get it all into a spreadsheet takes time, that was ok. But when uploading it, it doesn't pull through the featured images like it does when you create/reschedule a normal post. And the emoji's don't pull through either, they come through as ????

So it's actually quicker to just do each individual post and reschedule it, rather than running through 30 posts and editing every single one so it looks like it did before.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Video publishing on LinkedIn + flexible video format

When using your social media poster, you can only post videos on Facebook and you are not able to use other formats than 16:9, which is not the ideal format for mobile devices.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Social Media tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Site Audit  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 56 57
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base