General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Posting on reddit

Have the option to schedule posts on Reddit!! (its a huge platform)

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Social Media tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Lets Users Close Out Social Media Tracker within Projects Completely.

The current plan we have has limited amount of social media profiles that we can track, which is not a problem. But it would be nice if we can free up 1 quota by zeroing out the social media profiles without deleting the entire project in SEMrush. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Social Media tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Kenya

I can't see Kenya in your database! [ I live here dammit! ]

Also, I would love to research .co.ke domains individually, not as an entire group. I think that's a bug or something!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Organic Research  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Show the Keyword in the Competitors Discovery report

Hello, It would be useful to see the keywords that the "Competitors Discovery" are ranking for on the Table of the report and have it when we extract the excel file instead of clicking on the right Gear then clicking on View Detailed Report to see the keywords that the competitor is ranking for.
    Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. To add "edit" to the LinkedIn post snippet

Can you please add the "edit" function to the SM posts? As, for example, LI pulls out the name for the post from url, and that is not the full title of the article we are posting. Also I would like to delete the additional description it adds as well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Social Media tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Social Media tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Enable adding of tags from Keyword research tool

It's great being able to search for Keywords that I could use and adding them to my tracker, but without being able to tag them it's pointless and means I have to store them some other way before I upload them with tags via the tracker tool.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Upload Multiple Photos on Linkedin

Linkedin posts can contain more than one image. And the Linkedin gallery look is very nice.

SO, on the preview of linkedin posts, be great to see multiple images in gallery form. And being able to upload more than one photo on linkedin is A MUST MUST.

Right now, you can only upload one photo.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Domain overview for own domain

its really time consuming to type in my own domains and those of my competetors each time into domain overview/organic research. would be great to have the opportunity like in ahrefs to get an overview with charts/ups and downs for my own domains.
    with this possibility semrush would get far the best tool :-)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Domain overview  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Select keywords across all pages

It is surprising to me that there isn't an option to select all keywords across several pages. I wanted to quickly clear out all my tags in the UI. Using the select all option only allows me to select the keywords on the page I am on. I then would need to go through this process across 13 pages, which is way too inefficient.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Provide Very Clear Data Visualizations for Local versus Organic Rank Tracking

Provide Very Clear Data Visualizations for Local versus Organic Rank Tracking. I mainly want to be able to export this data into Data Studio for easy reporting for my clients.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. hover over a post on the social media poster calendar a preview of the entire post would show

The social media poster calendar is great to see what posts you have scheduled but the information it shows is limited. It would be great if when you hovered over the post a pop up would generate showing you the entire post's content in a user preview format.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Social Media tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. landing page updates

need the update for define landing page in keyword for position tracking

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Facebook Call To Action Button

Is it possible to be able to choose a call to action button for Facebook posts in the scheduler?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Social Media tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. H1, H2, H3

As Im building content, I find myself going back and forth counting words for H1, H2, H3. Its probably a stupid idea, but it would be pretty sexy to have a function that would tell me when Ive written to much. Also, I wish that I could create a breakdown of my website with litterally everything in raw data, and let you tell me when Im saying the same thing over too much as a whole. It might give me a better glimps into if Im stuffing too much or I need to write more to drown it out etc.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  SEO Writing Assistant  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. update ability to perform social media analysis without connecting to social media account

I want to perform a competitive analysis of social media accounts. however, the client does not have a current social media account setup. Provide ability to setup social media toolkit without connecting to existing account.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add "Note" feature to keywords in position tracking report

I was looking at the position for some of my keywords and noticied that two keywords need optimization. I optimized them and want to make a note of it SEMrush so that I can track the ranking improvement after few days

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add a "boost/promotion" option when composing a new post

It would be helpful if we can link our Facebook ad accounts and have an option to boost a new post.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 50 51
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base