General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Give us a way to aggregate locations

It would be great to be able to aggregate all locations for reporting for clients. Because you can't get entire breakdowns, it is difficult to give a sort of 30K foot view for clients, which is what most of them want

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Position Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Better overview of historical ranking data

It would be great to have a better overview of the historical data, e.g. if there pre-set periods by default as in Show rankings 30, 90. 160. 360 etc. days ago and that shown in one table where you could see the rankings for those periods compared to the current position.

SERanking has a very useful feature regarding historical data. I can provide Screenshots if you want.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Option for dropping "difference" column

Sometimes you don't need to compare rankings between dates. You just want to show the current ranking status. Then you don't need the "difference" column either. This does not seem to be possible to remove. Neither in reports.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add search console impressions & clicks to position tracker

It would be great if in the position tracking tool or even in the report building tool, actual Search Console impressions and clicks could appear next to our position for tracked keywords when available to show the impact of position changes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Fix keyword position tracking export report

I used to be able to get the start and end date positions in the position tracking exports.

Now I seem to only be able to get and date, or the expanded every single date in between start and stop.

This creates a report creation nightmare for me.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Google Search Console integration in position tracking

In position tracking > Add keywords gives the option to import from a number of sources but not the most useful/critical one - GSC!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Consolidate URLs that appears in answer box with #

Since the update in chrome let users land on the section showed in answer box. SEMrush is showing this as different URLs. This makes it very complicated when reporting on keyword positions

These two URLs are being showed as separate URLs:
    - https://www.telenorconnexion.com/iot-insights/guide-to-euicc-esim-in-iot/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. outbound link report?

Is there really no outbound link finder? I want to make sure all of my outbound links are going to functioning landing pages (aka non 404 pages)/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Backlinks research  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Export Ranking Overview (EXCEL)

Can all columns of the ranking overview be added to the (export) excel? Now I miss a bunch of data in my excel. Thanks!

SERP Features
    Positions
    Estimated Traffic
    Visibility
    URL
    CPC
    Vol

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Position Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Domain overview  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Export Cannibalization list

We would like to export the Cannibalization list.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Autofill labels

Hi,
    I am now testing Semrush. When applying labels to the keywords, it would be a big help with autofill or suggestions based on existing labels. It seems I have to write all labels letter by letter

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. bulk add tag to keywords for a specific page

Under Position Tracking>Pages. If you filter by a URL, you should be able to bulk assign a tag to the keywords that are ranking for that URL(s)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Font editor for free text

Improve text block editor in report builder by providing font size, colour and font type changes.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Put the numbers back!

The numbers to the left of the keyword that used to be there were super helpful for smaller clients to quickly eyeball the number of #1 #2 #3 and even #1 through #10 keywords that a client has at any given point in time. I would love to have the option to turn that on and off like I can with other options. Also I miss being able to hover over the position number and being able to see what the landing page is, it is not always what we expect it to be.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Checking for Keyword cannibalization

Do you provide service checking Report for Keyword cannibalization?

Keyword cannibalization occurs when multiple pages rank for the same keyword, damaging the individual ranking of each page. This report helps you avoid keyword cannibalization by showing which keywords rank for multiple pages

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Position Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. All Project Kw's in one place

I'd love to have one dashboard for All my Project's Keywords in one place, not in detail but to know that for project A, there are 5 in the top 3, 6 in the top 10 etc. and then continue for each project. All on one page, so I can see a snapshot on one screen.

Possible?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add Demographics Analytics for Instagram Account

Lots of other tools like social sprout allow you to do demographics analysis when you connect your instagram business account.
    Inside the social media tracker tool would be useful to add a demographics tab analysis as well

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Social Media tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow for column rearrangement

Allow us to customize the arrangement of columns, placing the volume at the end, is bad user experience, or at the very least, allow us to hide your sidebar

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base