• My feedback
  1. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Domain overview  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Checking for Keyword cannibalization

Do you provide service checking Report for Keyword cannibalization?

Keyword cannibalization occurs when multiple pages rank for the same keyword, damaging the individual ranking of each page. This report helps you avoid keyword cannibalization by showing which keywords rank for multiple pages

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. add a filter for "word count"

I think it's needed to have a filter for "word count" so that I could easily filter by long-er tail keywords if needed.
    There are many views where it should be available imho, especially Position tracking and Keyword Gap views.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Search Volume Trend data in Position Tracking reports

It would be useful to apply the little keyword monthly search Trend chart that we see in Keyword Reseach reports to the Position Tracking reports. Would be helpful to be able to see it in the interface and monthly data scale in the download data reports. When feeding back data to stakeholders they love seeing current volume, but they're interested in seeing whether something is in the midst of an upward/downward trend.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Date Filter Position Tracking across multiple domains in a single report

Adding a date filter on the Position tracking summary page, in order to see multiple accounts by time frame all in once

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Organic Research  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Let users add triggers for Landing Page

Let users add triggers for when a Landing Page (not just keyword) ranks for a keyword that ranks in the top 10.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add the landing page in the position tracking report

Cf. the reports I made => would like to in them with which landing page I rank on a specific keyword for ex

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. make it possible to change date range for social media analytics

Now the default date range seems to be the previous month. It would be nice to be able to select a longer time period.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Social Media tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Tags way of working should be AND instead of OR.

Currently, when adding multiple tags it works as a OR condition. So any keywords having any of the tags listed will show up.

I think it would make more sense and be more useful to treat the condition as a AND so that only keywords with all the keywords listed would show up.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow users to tag landing pages to keep track of changes

After changes made to landing pages, it'd be good to be able to add a tag or note to those landing pages to be able to track what the changes do to positions

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Replace the keyword position value of 0 by 100 in the Position Tracking export

When extracting the data onto Excel, the keywords with no position have a value of "0". When calculating the average position for the month, I have to replace all the values by "100", to have a better picture, as otherwise the average goes down artificially.

Would it be possible to have these keywords with a value of "100" directly?

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please make tag management more user friendly

When adding keywords to project, it would be much easier and less time consuming if we could have the tags used in the project available instead of having to manually type them

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. List of all urls for each keyword

For all keywords, and the tracked ones especially, would it be possible to have all the website pages urls that ranked for these keywords, and not the first one only?

That could be helpful to track SEO cannibalism.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add an 'average' for position tracking over period

I have several groups of keywords tagged. Weekly and Monthly, I look at several group's AVERAGE for the week or month.

Currently, there is no way to select a time period and view the average of the window (the number on the left of the graph only shows the last date). I have not found a way to export this data, so this means I must hover over each date and manually calculating the month/week's average.

Would be great to have another field automatically calculate the view's average, or at least have it exportable in a way it can be…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Upload video to social posts

It would be very helpful to have the ability to upload videos to my posts.

113 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  35 comments  ·  Social Media tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Label page types

Our site (and most ecommerces) has two type of pages that can rank for a specific keyword: category page and detail page. When analyzing our keyword performance I usually find these pages mixed up, this behaviour it s correct since you provide the best url positioning for the specific keyword BUT you could set a label providing the best positioning url for the label type.

Of course the detail page outranking the category page is not the desired sceneario, but it sometimes happen, we are working on changing that, in the meantime, this feature would be great.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. More than one image for LinkedIn

Right now I can't add more than one image for LinkedIn, but if I post directly on the platform I can add more images.

The same functionality as Facebook would be great.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Social Media tool  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base